There was an amazing "super grill" created on the spot so that all the food was cooked at one time!
What would we do without the missionaries? They helped with the games like pulling sticks
And we had a tug of war between them and the children..guess who won
So we had a little re-match with some added help!
People had fun talking
and even swimming
A good time was had by all and there was lots of food so we were happy. Last year our calling started with a picnic at the Bishops house and this year it ended in the same place. It seemed appropriate.
Now we will start in our new jobs as teachers of the Temple Preparation Class and we are looking forward to the new challenge.

what a fun event, I bet it took alot of planning!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun!!
ReplyDeleteOur Bishop has a house like that too. Jeff and I are activities chairpeople now. We were in charge of the nail-pounding activity at the stake pioneer day yesterday, I was surprised at how popular it was. Nobody went from our ward, of course, but I think I'll remember that one to use in the future some time.
ReplyDelete