A Blog to communicate my feelings,travels and experiences to my children and grandchildren.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Help!
I can't seem to put a new background on my blog successfully....what am I doing wrong??? This new design thing is very complicated and I keep making things worse. Some of you have such cute designs, please help me.
Emilie came to the rescue and fixed it. I know it was messed up because I was trying to use the new design feature but then I couldn't figure out how to undo it! I wish I could just do it the old way!
I now live in Virginia but have lived most of my life in Oregon. I am a very lucky woman having been blessed with 6 wonderful children and 8 beautiful grandchildren. The Lord has blessed me with the things I always wanted as I was growing up and now he has brought me back here to once again be able to be around my sisters. Life has truly been a wonderful journey!
Hey.. try this one out.. www.allblogtools.com
ReplyDeleteu can choose ur templates there..
where exactly are you having problems at?
ReplyDeletei know you've changed your background before. what exactly is different this time?
are you trying to use the new Design backgrounds or some of the templates? It kinda depends on what you are trying to do.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you're deleting the old one. I'm not thrilled with Blogspot's new templates, they seem to mess up my system.
ReplyDelete...Good luck with the technical difficulties. :/
ReplyDelete-French Bean
Emilie came to the rescue and fixed it. I know it was messed up because I was trying to use the new design feature but then I couldn't figure out how to undo it! I wish I could just do it the old way!
ReplyDelete