We went to the Rockbridge County Fair this week and it was fun to be with Emilie, Logan and the Boys! Here is a little video of Emilie and Tommy on the Merry Go Round. Tommy gets really quiet and doesn't smile a lot when he is excited but we know he enjoyed the ride.
It was fun to see Tommy this year as compared to last and Jack wasn't born yet. Last year Tommy rode the camel and this year Emilie got to do it with him!
I love this picture of Emilie and Tommy on the Ferris Wheel.
I'll let Emilie post the pictures she likes best of the rest of our time there. One of the highlights for me was being able to "win" a Nemo for him. He watches Finding Nemo at our house all the time and we keep it a special thing to do at Nanna & Papas. I have a Pelican and a fish that looks like Dory so we really needed Nemo!
Now for a couple of pictures from Emilie's house:
Tommy in his Toy Story Shirt. Papa and I got to take him to see the movie and he loved it. It is such fun to watch him reenact using his Buz and Woodie and the casts he makes up! (see Emilie's Blog).
Papa and Emilie out shucking corn next to Papa's garden at Emilie's house. Things really grow around here and the big challenge is keeping them from the deer, rabits and heat! they are dressed up because it was corn for Sunday dinner.

I think I was singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" with Tommy in that picture on the Ferris wheel. I was trying to get him to smile! Such a contrast from last year when he smiled at everything...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures!
fun! I love how big the corn it, I am a bit jealous I would love to have corn in my yard!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I'm glad Memms is able to slow down and enjoy the fun that are those special moments!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
P.S. Yes, John got some cash, yes he already knows what he's going to spend it on...yes, we won a gift certificate to outback steakhouse wich Johnny traded for two new fans for our home so we feel like we came out on top!