Emilie and Logan's House
Our House with the dorm in the background. 40 students are stranded here. It looks like some may not even be able to get flights out until Tuesday.
Our little house. You can get an idea of the depth by looking at the road.
It is supposed to be cold and clear the next few days and then maybe some more snow for Christmas. The authorities have asked people to stay off the roads for the next few days so that they can get things cleared up. I'm hoping things will be good by Wednesday so I can get together with my sisters!

wow! Last year we got slammed with snow...this year it's your turn. Hope you have some nice cozy stuff to do while you're stuck for a few days!! enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little house. Quite a change from the big one here! I thought you guys got lots of snow over that side of the country.
ReplyDeleteWow, you really did get alot of snow! I love the pictures, its so beautiful!! I hope it clears up enough that the students can go see their families!!
ReplyDeleteOddly enough, here in the mountains, we really don't usually get snow. This is the largest snowfall here since sometime in the 30's!
ReplyDeletei love it! have a nice Christmas Etta and John.
ReplyDelete