Today was the last day of classes for students and our annual faculty/staff Christmas party. It is always such a wonderful spread of food and we sing and just have a nice time. Tommy and Jack were there with Emilie and Logan so that always makes it special. As we were leaving it began to snow.
Tomorrow I was supposed to go to Richmond to have sister time. Each Christmas season my sisters and I get together to exchange gifts (uaually things with Cardinals on them!) and have a "pajama" party. We just eat and talk and get to know each other better. I look forward all year to this time but today it is snowing...hard. They are expecting between 18 and 24 inches to fall so I won't be going anywhere tomorrow!
I really love snow but not TODAY! I'll post some pictures when it stops.
A Tale from Cruising Down Under
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment