Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day



I had a very touching thing happen on Memorial Day. Sue Osborne had written on facebook that she was looking for a good place to go on Memorial Day and she asked for suggestions. I wrote back and told her about Gibbs cemetery. On Memorial day she wrote and told me that they had gone to the ceremony and commented on what a beautiful place it is. She also told me that they went back up in the afternoon and put flowers on Richard's grave. She took a picture and sent it to me. I was very touched and so happy to know that they got to be in that special spot. I miss being able to go there myself.

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet of her to do that! It has been so long since I have been to his grave, I am glad someone remembered him!

    ReplyDelete