Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation Fun




This weekend was an exciting and fun one. Logan's parents, Connie and Tad, came in to town for his graduation. They are staying with us so we get to spend time talking and getting to know them better.
On Friday night there was a senior banquet and we all went. After we had the yummy dinner and Logan received the Pioneer Award ( a lovely Jefferson Cup with his name on it)we wandered over to the new student center game room. The senior class had purchased an air hockey table and Logan and his dad had put it together so it was time to give it a test run! Emilie, Logan, Tad and Papa had such fun playing that I decided to share the joy with you so have fun watching the clip!
On Saturday Aunt Mary and Bill and John and Alena came to share in the festivities with us. The rain held off, Tommy did well and I got to show off my office so it was a great day. It was a wonderful occasion and a great day for Logan and Emilie. It seems such a short time ago that it was Emilie doing this and I realized that next it will be JJ. I never did walk in my graduation ceremony because I was already in Utah being introduced to Papa and beginning a new life. My how time flies by....

1 comment:

  1. Emilie looks great, it's been so long since I have seen her. It looks like you had a great weekend and it sounds like you are loving living back in Virginia...that is great!!

    ReplyDelete