It is springtime and Virginia is a wonderful place to be when that season occurs! I wanted to show you the some of the beauty and it is difficult to do it justice. Flowering trees grow wild in the woods and show their colors before the trees leaf out. Last week the flowering pear trees were in full white regallia and it really made the popcorn song come alive to me! I didn't get any pictures of those but I did take some of the "red bud" that is in bloom now. Although called "red" they are actually a brilliant purple and they are everywhere!!



The dogwood trees are just starting to bloom. This one is in our yard with the student Institute chapel in the background.

This is the Maury River that runs through Buena Vista. It is still very high from the rain we have had recently.

I love spring on both sides of this beautiful country!
Wow! I love it!! I really love Dogwood trees in bloom. Isn't spring so great after such a long winter!
ReplyDelete