

We next went up to Marvin and Stephanie's house to pick up some things for Emilie. They have a darling little house in the country with swings hanging from the trees and a great garden! We had a nice time visiting and enjoying the girls.


What a fun place for children!Next, we stopped at a roadside truck and bought some more produce. We were looking for corn but he had just sold out so we bought potatoes and beans and peaches!


Then it was on to Blacksburg for "Stepping Out". They had all sorts of booths throughout downtown and we had fun looking and eating Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches.

They had a neat old movie theater too!
It only took us an hour and a half to get back home. It was a good day!!

cool! that would be fun! We have a farmers market here and I keep meaning to go there! Stephanie and her husbands home is really cute! Tell her hi next time you see her!
ReplyDeleteFun times! I've got some corn if you want some.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures Etta..I love the fruits and veggies ....nothing like fresh ones. I just got back from Pennsylvania...I sure miss the sweet corn from the East.
ReplyDelete