Monday, October 10, 2011

Well,,,,no good excuse

It's pretty obvious I haven't added anything in a while. It's not that things haven't happened or that things are boring it is just that life has a way of getting away from me.  We've had a number of birthday's that I haven't posted, and our anniversary slipped by with no new pictures and last week we even went to the State Fair and the camera didn't work so here is my first little attempt at getting back into the swing of things.

 Today was Tommy's 4th birthday.  Talk about time flying!  JJ left 4 years ago to go on his mission to Brazil the day Tommy was born and now he has been back 2 years and is married!  4 years ago on Oct 11 I arrived in Virginia to help Emilie after Tommy's birth and and ended up never going back to Oregon to live!  Our lives have all changed drastically in these 4 short years and this little boy has brought so much joy to all of us.  So, for your enjoyment:  Tommy's Birthday song!

No comments:

Post a Comment