A Blog to communicate my feelings,travels and experiences to my children and grandchildren.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
update on Lancelot
I thought I would get you caught up on Lancelot's outfits since the last time I put on some pictures. Here is his Easter get up and his graduation outfit. Now I have to come up with something cheery for spring to carry him to the 4th of July!
I now live in Virginia but have lived most of my life in Oregon. I am a very lucky woman having been blessed with 6 wonderful children and 8 beautiful grandchildren. The Lord has blessed me with the things I always wanted as I was growing up and now he has brought me back here to once again be able to be around my sisters. Life has truly been a wonderful journey!
I love the Easter outfit! Did you make it? I think you shoud have him wear a cute spring hat and dress until july. It would be fun!
ReplyDelete