Monday, March 15, 2010

JJ Turns 22

It was wonderful to have JJ home for his 22nd birthday so we gathered together at Emilie's house for Tuna Noodle Casserole,pie and ice cream. JJ had gone to Florida for spring break so it gave us a chance to hear about his trip and enjoy his great sense of humor! My how we missed him while he was gone for 2 years!
Here are some pictures of JJ, Tommy and Jack.









It seems just a minute ago that JJ was the same age of Tommy and jack. My goodness how time flies by!

2 comments:

  1. ya, I really does feel like yesterday that JJ was a baby! I really can't believe that he is 22, time is flying at a record speed these days. I am glad he was able to spend it with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Sarah's age when JJ was born. Life certainly comes full circle.

    ReplyDelete