Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mary and Bill Celebrate

I'm sorry it has taken so long to get these pictures up! A week ago Mary and Bill had a party to celebrate their marriage. Family and Friends gathered to be with them and to eat lots of really fantastic food! John Loy and Shannon were both taking pictures so there should be lots to view on facebook. These are the ones that we managed to take so you could see some familiar faces.
Shannon and Carrie, Connie and Emilie. We went and sat outside because it was in the 70's and gorgeous!


Emilie, Papa and Jack. (Papa has the magic touch!)
JJ and Nanna. Everyone was glad to get to see him!
Alena and Chuck (resting after watching Cali and Maria)

And of course, the happy couple! They are so good together and great friends! They got a nifty little camera from John and Alaina so we should see some pictures from them in the future!
Shannon had a friend make an amazing cake(actually two). I don't think I have ever seen one more gorgeously decorated and it was chocolate!! It was covered with dark chocolate and beatifully crafted fall leaves. Unfortunately, you'll need to imagine it since I don't have a picture!

4 comments:

  1. That is so much fun! I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting the pictures. makes me feel more in the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Etta. Christy joined my blog and I found yours on her blog list. How fun to catch up. I really wanted to see a picture of the cakes though. Do you ever look at cakewrecks, it is a hilarious website. On Sundays they post pics of the most gorgeous cakes you will ever see.

    ReplyDelete