Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today was fun! John bought me a corsage for mother's day and it turned out I was the only one at church with one. Boy did I feel special! We had nice talks that didn't make me feel quilty or less of a mother, they gave out begoinias and CHOCOLATE which were great gifts so sacrament meeting was great. JJ,Emilie, Logan, Dad and I had dinner together and so I got to see Tommy and Jack and enjoy the family that is here. All in all it was a very pleasant day!
Here are a few pictures:
Thank you Hope!A beautiful handmade permanent corsage and card.


Thank you Christy!What a great purse.I have been looking for a sping/summer one!



Thank you JJ( a beautiful card and a manicure and pedicure).


Thank you Emilie (a wonderful family collage for my desktop at work)




Tommy & Jack, gifts from God.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad we could spend it together. And thank YOU for the curtains! They look adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a nice mothers day! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah mom for taking pictures (or having them taken!!) I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice notebook!! :)

    ReplyDelete